syl • van

syl • van : of, relating to, or characteristic of the woods or forest

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Note From My Special Little Tea Guest Today

Each of my little third grade girls in my small group receives an invitation for her birthday to come to my home for a tea party with her mother. My first tea party of the year was today. Following is the precious note my delightful child, dressed in pink satin and black bejeweled slippers, wrote in my guest book:

We had a great time. All the great antique stuff was my favorite. I liked the glass animals. The food was asome. I look forward to seeing you again in church. We should have you over to the house for a lunch date. Cant wait to too see you next year.

ps. I really like being friends with you call me sometime my home number is [xxx-xxx-xxxx]. You should give me your E-mail you should know but no ofence your the oldest friend I've had.

Love,

[with lots of hearts: my little friend]

No comments: