I want, I must; It is not good.
It is not sin; It won't bear fruit.
I have a need; Your need is me.
I can't say No. Then go.
You would be lean?
I've not been full.
You won't have me?
I'll have much more. Then go.
REMEMBER THE QUAIL!
REMEMBER THE FIRE!
REMEMBER THE SWORD!
REMEMBER BALAAM'S PASS!
My steps they freeze.
My hand withdraws.
My mind it whirls.
You can't mean me?
Listen And Heed!
Do Not Go!
The Way Is Blocked!
You'll Return No More!
I pull away, I dare not go.
He chose to stop me in the pass.
He stooped to speak as Balaam's ass.
My God, I clutch, he loves me.
My mercy cries out,
My fullness stoops.
Come, let me fill you;
I will quiet you with my love.
I return. I rest. I receive.
I love. I thank. I praise.
He adorns my head with jewels.
He prunes my darkness and makes way for light.
No comments:
Post a Comment