syl • van

syl • van : of, relating to, or characteristic of the woods or forest

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What a delightful day!

I saw a number of my precious little 2021ers today. At first some of them were a little shy visiting the Sunday School open house, but it seemed that as they saw a familiar, welcoming face they warmed up quickly. I am so eager for next Sunday to see them all!

In addition to this, I had my small group over this afternoon/evening for Bible study and tea. I love entertaining! I am so thankful for my Sylvan Soliloquy overlooking the wooded pond, with the scent of autumn in the air and a fire in the fireplace that others can enjoy with me.

Thank you, God, for the sweetness of ministries that delight our hearts as we practice them. Thank you, for your body, young and old and everything in between; for the cycle of ministry.

No comments: